The Big-Bale dosagebunker DB40 is specially used for automatic processing of the Big-Bales.
THE BIG-BALE is a packaging system in which materials are being compressed, packed and palletized. The compression reduces the volume, making the product more efficient to pack, store, transport
THE BIG-BALE DOSAGEBUNKER DB40 is specially used for the automatic processing of the Big-Bale. The product is brought back into the original structure and volume. The DB40 has proven in practice
to be multifunctional, and only requires a small investment that will give quick returns.
The Big-Bale Dosagebunker DB40 is characterized by its:
- Mobile and high-quality construction with limited maintenance
- High operational reliability with simple and safe controls
- Suitability for processing Big-Bales of (l. x w. x h.) (0.80 to 1.20 m.) x 1.20 x 2.60 m.
- High capacity and good connection to the pottingmachine
- Maximum output volume and retention of structure (R.H.P)
- Compact working position dimensions
The Big-Bale Dosagebunker DB40 can be equipped with the following options:
- Adjustable wooler for optimal output volume
- An automatic single or double water dose-measuring-system
- Extra extension plates for processing Big-Bales up to 2.60 m. high
- 2 large wheels (468 x 135 mm.) for unpaved grounds
- 2 swivelling wheels (160 x 70 mm.) for paved grounds
- Frequency-controller on the chain-motor for higher capacity
- Safety fence and doors at the back of the bunker
- Vertically adjustable plate for the processing of half Big-Bales
- Electrical equipment suitable for 230V./50-60 Hz/1- or 3-phase